Skip to main content

Configure MySQL to handle camel case (or case sensitive) table names and column names

The default settings provided of MySQL enforce a strict lowercase conversion for all the table and database names.
To allow camel case in mysql we need to made following changes in mysql configuration file.
 lower_case_table_names
It can easily be added to the MySQL my.ini file, usually found in the following folder:
C:\xampp\mysql\bin

The easiest way to take care of this is to add the following to your my.ini file under the [mysqld] section.
[mysqld]
...
lower_case_table_names = 2

And Restart Xampp.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upload files to AWS S3 using laravel

Today, I am going to share with you How to file upload in AWS s3 using Laravel 5. Laravel 5 introduce new feature in FileSystem that makes easy to upload file or image or docs etc in S3 server. When we use s3 driver for Storage FileSystem we require to install "league/flysystem-aws-s3-v3" composer package for amazon api. So you have to just follow few step to do this from scratch. First we need to install flysystem-aws-s3-v3 Package. Run below command in CMD/Terminal composer require league/flysystem-aws-s3-v3 Now you have to add following details on your config/filesystems.php file. 's3' => [             'driver' => 's3',             'key' => 'aws-access-key',             'secret' => 'aws-secret-key',             'region' => 'aws-region',             'bucket' => 'bucket-name,      ...

Ionic Cordova FCM Execution failed for task ':app:processDebugGoogleServices' Error

I am new to Ionic framework version1 and working on an ionic app. I am trying to make push notifications work through FCM(Firebase Cloud Messaging ), with cordova-plugin-fcm-with-dependecy-updated  plugin in ionic. When I run ionic cordova build android , it gives build failure error: Execution failed for task ':app:processDebugGoogleServices'. > No matching client found for package name 'io.ionic.starter'  I am sharing it because if anyone has the same problem, Please check the widget id in config.xml and package_name in google-services.json are the same.